Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Card Challenge

Here is another Challenge I completed from the MS website. Card Challenge was to use 4 different manufacturers.
ANW/Crestwood, Inc. Printed Paper Pack (which it claimed to be, only had 5 printed sheets. But the rest was solids with maybe some shimmer, parchment, etc.)
So, I Used: ANW/Crestwood, Inc. Vellum Martini background, Cranberry Orange Cardstock & Grey Cardstock.
Inks Used: Ink It Up! Metallic Silver Pigment Ink on Grey Cardstock & CTMH Ponderosa Pine
Unknown (maybe Diamond) frill topped toothpick, sorry had a big box that ripped and put them into plastic bags.




While i was searching for some ideas. I came across this cute card.
Tea Bag Note

Not sure how this Fisk-a-teers site works yet, but there is an upcoming Online Crop
01-29-11 CHA 2.0 - Online Crop Edition It’s almost time for CHA which means it’s almost time for another amazing online crop. Get your craft table cleared off, your scissors in a row, and your orange attire ready to create the days away. We’ll have make and takes and games and all sorts of creative fun for you to play along at home. Mark your calendars for January 28, 2011 - February 1, 2011 for CHA 2.0 - Online Crop Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment