Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Challenge that I would like to complete

I find I scrap mostly events, trips, holidays and the kids. I found this challenge about your favorite gift. The first thing I thought of was "Grandma Gifts" in my family. Grandma Gifts are things that she used, collected, decorated with. Most are home decor things but they are special because they are given during the Christmas Holiday. Since I am the oldest a lot of these things I do remember seeing around the house. I just took a couple of pictures of the most recent ones I got.

The Angels are in need of some paint but they are passed down from my Grandmother. My Grandma is one of those people you wish were able to be around longer. You know someone you miss because they were not there for those big life changes in your life.
Below is another "Grandma Gift" that I got a Christmas or two ago.
 
Here is the link for the challenge that inspired "Grandma Gifts"
noelmignonchallenge.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment