Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4 - Other Blogs, Pics and adding things

I am liking this blog thing. I can add things that I want to refer to and have them all in one place and recorded for a while. Plus, I don't have notes written all over the place, that I never get back to.
Today, there were a number of things I came across. Here is one from Facebook

A fabulous and new challenge for you to try! Based on the feature in the January/February 2011 issue of Paper Crafts Magazine, Cath is challenging you to create Moxie Fab projects that incorporate gray in an innovative way.
www.moxiefabworld.com

One more that I came across.
 May Arts
I like the tutourial that is on this page. http://www.mayarts.com/blog/ribbon-essentials-kit-swatch-book/  I can not see the need for a ribbon swatch book. Since I am always picking up ribbon deals and steals where ever I am.

Yesterday, I came across this blog page from a scrap friend of mine. http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/2010/12/dictionary-challenge-jen-t.html?spref=bl
The love the idea of challenges and as a goal this year I want to try to complete one each month as well as one of my own layouts. I originally wanted to do one a week but since the week is coming to an end and I haven't been able to clear a space long enough to think about what to do. I modified my goal.

Then there was a challenge. That I would like to try out. http://www.memorableseasons.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6484

Well, I just got this email from Spellbinders about their blog. They are having guest designers on the blog with their work. http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/blog/to-die-for-winter-release-rules/ So Here is the link. I still haven't got to creat anything to add to this Blog. I did start working on a design team call for a local scrapbook store I need to get that finished and sent out. Chat with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment