Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pages, Pages, Pages

I find that have a pile actually a 3-ring binder full of pages that just need something to be completed. I was reading somewhere and they mentioned PHD, which means Pages Half Done. So, I guess I am not alone.
Anyway, last night got to finish 2 of those PHD's and do a new layout with scrappin' friends at her house. A much needed welcome after hubby being home since Tuesday. So, he is working today, thankfully! Not just for because we(kids/I) have our routine back but also so we can eat and put diapers on the youngest.

OK, so I am going to get something done today and update. Since there hasn't been a pic posted in a few!


Needs a little something more but at least it is out of the Pages Half Done Binder!


No comments:

Post a Comment