Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally Some PHD (Pages Half Done) are Finished!

I finally cleaned out my Rolling Tote from the last time I went to a crop. I truly don't know when that was, but I usually don't bring the rolling tote unless I am scrapping for more than 3 hours. I just needed to add the date or find an embellishment for most of my PHDs. There were a few layouts I worked on, but i can't show you them yet! Because they might be popping up somewhere else first!

So, after sickness has past through each member of my family and work has slowed down a bit for my husband. I am finally getting some scrap time in. I still have to work on my daughter's Thank You Cards from her Birthday party and I have Challenges to complete since now i am a Design team member of If It's Groovy.

So here is what I can show you for now:

Here is a closer look at the Itinerary, Bingo Card, Gift Auction Numbers and Ticket. I added from the crop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment