Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, March 21, 2011

OK, Today is the day!

If you don't know already I will be announced as a Design Team(DT) Member on  If It's Groovy blog. It will happen at 12 a.m. on March 21st! So, click on over and check it out!

I also just got an e-mail this week that I will be "Showcased" on Nikki Sivils blog for a layout(LO) I did from Apple picking with the kids. I used her papers to create the LO and she liked what I did. So, click on over on March 26th and I will be "Showcased" 
Well you made it to my blog! Welcome finally! If you haven't started following, please sign up! I started in Jan this year to keep an update journal so to speak of my work, life and creativity that happens!The SOS standing for - Saving Our Sanity. As Gerry(my husband) puts it! The "Our" is for the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment