Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Most Recent Challenge "Recycle"

The Challenge was to:
Use a found object that is not meant for scrapping or crafts on a layout (any size). Don't just use thread from sewing- use wire from a broken telephone cord. 

Look in your bathroom, your kitchen, your garage, your yard! 
Think: duct tape, plastic mesh from around food, hair accessory, aluminum foil, sand.

Show us how creative and resourceful you can be!
Make sure to use a non-traditionally scrapbook item you FOUND. 

I had these pictures in a stack for a while and the black mesh stashed from thing. Adding the crab brads just worked! I also "recycled" the alphas, since they were given to me from a scrappy friend who was going to toss them!

Here is my LO:
Close Up:


No comments:

Post a Comment