Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Two more challenges done!

It is so nice to get a good nights sleep and be able to get up before the kids!

I was able to finish two more Challenges from Paper Secrets - Birthday Bash!

One was a Birthday Card using all or some of the colors in their logo:

Here is my card:

The next Challenge was called "Remember When....."
Use your imagination. Twins, 2 Friends, Age 2, Age 11, Age 20, 2 weeks, 2 days... get the idea??!!
The challenge... make the journalling reflect the number 2. It could be a simple journal of the age or number of friends or it could be more 'imagined'... sound challenging??

Here what I did:


Above is my girl sitting inside at the front window!



1 comment: