Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Game of Catch

Here is a LO that I have had the pictures for awhile. The last few days and nights have been so nice here…It got me remembering cool Summer breezes. I love when that breeze is just right: feeling the sun on you but not the true heat of it, working outside or sleeping cozy under the light blankets. Since this time of year also brings the baseball season and the players as well as the fans are gearing up! I thought this layout was fitting. These pictures were from a Summer that my niece and nephew were living here. The Brothers (my husband and brother-in-law) were starting their own Baseball Camp in the backyard. With mitts ready and tennis balls on hand they started out on the basics of catching…….


On a Personal Note: This past Summer we got to spend most of the Summer with them and family. I miss them especially since according to MapQuest they are 36 hours 42 mins / 1768.91 driving miles away. So, I can’t wait to see them again this Summer…




So, what I did to make this layout. I used light blue cardstock for the background papers and green polka dot pattern paper was scraps I had. I inked up the edges of cardstock and pattern paper using Close To My Heart Twilight ink. For the matting, title, subtitles and arrows used Bazzill basics in Great Lakes. The arrows were from the Close To My Heart Star Struck stamp set. I stamped on the back of the Great Lakes cardstock and then fussy cut the arrows. For my title I used the Cricut Cartridge Alphalicious – Short Stack Shadow option. The subtitles: nice catch, catcher and pitcher came from the Cricut Cartridge Baseball Solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment