Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Paper Secrets SCRAP YOUR A** OFF! Challenge #1

SCRAP YOUR A** OFF!  
How it works:
*You had to sign up before May 12th to play. 
*Challenges are posted every Friday. The 1st challenge(Friday, May 13th) You have 7 days to upload your layout.  
*Any participants who do not upload before the deadline will be eliminated. Those who do move on. 
*All the challenges will be based on a sketch & use of basic supplies.
*The series of challenges will go until there is only 1 participant left, making them the winner who will get their choice of scrap supplies valued at $75.
*Our Design Team will be playing along but will not be eligible to win.


So I just completed my first Challenge. Here is what we were asked to do:
Complete a layout based on the following sketch provided by PageMaps. You must also use 5 of the 10 products listedYou have 7 days to complete your layout & upload it to our gallery to move on to the next challenge.



Here is my take: using Ribbon (thin white from pics to buttons), Buttons, Brads, Flowers, Textured Chipboard



1 comment: