Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Special Prize Packages Given Away: Quick Quotes Blog Debut!

Welcome to the FIRST FOLLOWERS week! The same company that brings you Private Reserve, Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company is now beginning a journey through Social Media.  Thus we are here with you today!  Because we are SO excited, we have a few special things going on.  1st, because it is our FIRST WEEK, we are asking you to become a 'FOLLOWER' of our blog by clicking on the button located to your right.  By doing so, not only are you 'in' with our FABULOUS company, you are also eligible to win 1 of SEVERAL PRIZE PACKAGES to be given away this time next week.  Oh, and because tomorrow is Mother's Day, we'll give your mom one too!  WOO HOO!



2 comments:

  1. wow..that's great. I became a follower and am looking forward to more posts!

    jonder@frontier.com

    http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the QQ info Michelle! :)
    ~Lisa (QQ design team)
    www.scrapaholic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete