Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I am a Friday Fiskateer Focus!

Friday Fiskateer Focus - Michelle #7586

I’m so pleased to bring you this week’s Friday Fiskateer Focus - Michelle # 7586!  (sorry for the delay, technical difficulties!)
Name and Fiskateer #: Michelle O’Driscoll and Fiskateer#7586
tuxpi.com.1299522070.jpg
How long have you been a Fiskateer? I joined Fiskateers in Jan. of 2011
Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I am a SAHM of two children: a daughter who is 4 yrs and a 20 month old son. I started scrapbooking when I took a class at a LSS with my sister. I had brought some bridal shower pictures to scrap and after that I was hooked. Also, helped that following a bridal shower there is so much more to scrap! I will be married for almost 6 years in July (the 30th) to my husband, Gerry. And about 2 ½ years ago I started card making. I have been part of a card swap group and set a goal 2 years ago to make all my own cards and not buy any at the store!
April 2011 043crop.jpg  DSCF4807crop.jpg
Tell us one thing about yourself that not many people know:  I love a challenge! If someone says they can’t figure out a use for an item/tool/scrappy embellishment I challenge myself to do something with it!
What is your favorite craft?
Scrapbooking and Cardmaking
P1310011crop.jpg  P3150011crop.jpg
What would your dream crafting day be like?
Wake up when I want, get dressed and grab some coffee heading anywhere to have endless uninterrupted hours of crafting.
What is your favorite Fiskars tool?
Border punches and more recently I fell in love my swivel craft knife. It is always in my tool tote.
What do you love about being a Fiskateer?
Challenges, online crops and the chit chat! The best part is after a challenge or crop getting to see everyone’s projects. It is so great to see the different takes/perspectives on each challenge.
Thanks so much for sharing your story with us Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment