Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Page, is going to be revealed soon!

Looking for the 1st post and details about the Wings - Original or Counterfeit Challenge Click HERE

If you remember back I was excited to show off a page I did for the If It's Groovy Design Team.

Well, it is going to be revealed soon!

I don't have the exact date, but the Design Team pages started posting  today!
So, Check out If It's Groovy to see! IT IS POSTED: Here is the LINK: Serendipity-By-Michelle

Here is the picture hint....


If you forgot or missed the post. Here is the link to the original post. Click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see your page! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was my comment up there... i seem to be having a problem posting with blogger yesterday and today? jen t. :)

    ReplyDelete