Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paper Secrets - Scrap Your A** Off Challenge #5

The Sketch:
hand or machine stitiching
glitter/stickles/microbeads
3+flowers
rubons
3+ photo corners
punch
3+ tags
altered or raw chipboard
paint
vellum
Had to use 5 out of the 10 above!

Here is mine: 
I used hand stitching (on paper pieces and in title)
Stickles (Butterflies and flowers)
3+ Flowers
3+ tags
Paint (on the tags)
Vellum (Butterflies)



Some Close-ups:






Moving on to Challenge #6
(the placement in the list just lists the order in which you submitted your challenge)  1. lostinadream
2. joellio
3. smileysheep
4. nkramer74
5. burffrau
6. Kline
7. tallulah1
8. JessicasCraftShaque
9. Vickie
10. scrapnkel
11. jazzescrapper
12. kacarr61
13. marlynnp
14. rscott
15. kimmer
16. mishodris
17. Pammie Kay
18. CircleB



No comments:

Post a Comment