Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cricut Art Philosophy Collection and Stamp of the Month - August!

Check out Close to my Heart’s Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!





Plus,  when you purchase the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, you’ll also receive three exclusive D-size stamp sets and three sets of Dimensional Elements (chipboard) designed to coordinate with images on the cartridge. All for just $99! 
Stamp on the Cricut shapes, cover your Dimensional Elements with a Cricut shape, or cut, stamp, and then cover!


Here are all of the great shapes including boxes, tags, banners, borders, a font, cards, envelopes, flowers, etc. images that coordinate with CTMH stamp sets! 














If you’d like to order your own Art Philosophy Bundle, click My CTMH - Michelle.


Don't forget about the Stamp of the Month Special!


Also, when you order a minimum of $50 this month, and get the cute August Stamp of the Month for only $5, 


you will also get a FREE A sized alphabet stamp set called A Typeface.


Another bonus: Spending $75 (before shipping and tax) and get Close To My Heart's first ever DOUBLE stamp set called "Pair-a-Phrase" (two of our "D" size stamp sheets, worth $17.95 each, for a total of $35.90 in value) FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment