Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fiskateers Lift Off! Online Crop - starting at 12am August 26th


LIFT OFF! 
ONLINE CROP HOSTED BY LIFTATEERS AND CARD LIFTERS 
from
Starting at 12 a.m. EST Friday August 26th
(so NightOwls be ready!)

I will be hosting three Challenges starting at 10 a.m. EST
So, Look for Challenge #23, #24 & #25
Below is a sneak peek of one of the prizes
there are Fiskers prizes too!



So, if your a member already see you there! If not go to http://fiskateers.com/ to sign up!
 IT's FUN, FREE and A GREAT BUNCH of CRAFTERS!

I just checked the blog and one of the games is posted! Guess the LIFTATEER!
Can you figure out which one is mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment