Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fiskateers Lift Off! Online Crop Challenges - Day 1

Lift Off! Online Crop Challenges


I will be hosting three Challenges! So, Look for Challenges #23, #24 & #25!


So, if your a member already see you there! If not go to http://fiskateers.com/ to sign up!
 IT's FUN, FREE and A GREAT BUNCH of CRAFTERS!

I just checked the blog and one of the games is posted! Guess the LIFTATEER!
Can you figure out which one is mine?

Here are the Scrapbooking or Card Challenges with links: 
(Pictures are what I completed so far)

Pre-Crop: Change your Avatar
This my cute little guy I found!

RAKS: Amy's 
Guessing Game on the Fiskateers Blog: 
Guess which Liftateer/Card Lifter
One of these pages/cards is mine! Can you guess which one!

Challenge #1: 
Simon Says
I never played this game before! Fun and Challenging because you don't know the plan and the steps. Each step was giving and then you had to say ready to move on to the next.
ROUND ONE
Here were the details, which lead me to this page. Finally PAGE Picture is after directions.



STEP ONE: 
Your cardstock will be your bottom layer. 
Take on sheet of patterned paper and cut it to any size you like then adhere it to the cardstock. 

STEP TWO 
Take one of your patterned paper and create a matting for your pic(s). Take one of the other patterned papers and create a smaller mat that sits inside of the bigger one you just created.
*If you are not including pics still create a double matting with your patterns. 
SAVE ALL SCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Set the mattings aside. 

STEP THREE 
With two more of your patterned paper you should now cut two border strips. One will be larger width than the other. Both should be the same in length. The smaller one will be punched with your border punch. If you are playing without a border punch get fancy and create your own with scissors. Once they are cut attach the smaller one onto the larger one and attach them both width-wise across your paper. 
SAVE ALL SCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

STEP FOUR 
Attach those mattings on your lo or card. 
With your leftover scraps cut 3 rectangles of equal size and with your border punch or fancy hand cutting, create a border across the bottom of each of those three rectangles. Set them aside for our final step,step 5. 

STEP FIVE 
Attach your pic(s) 
Punch a hole in the top of each rectangle...these are now tags to create a banner somewhere on your page, Use as many of those scraps as possible to decorate the tags. Attach ribbons through the holes of your handmade tags. Attach the teags all together to form a banner. 

Finished! Grab a pen and write in some journaling if you wish. 





Challenge #2: Puzzle Time This is a word find game.

Challenge #3: 
Lift Bronwyn's BF
Here are the two cards that give you the idea/inspiration. Layers mainly.

GroovyDeb's

Browyn's Boyfriends card

Here is what I came up with:

Challenge #4: Lift Yourself
I needed a Birthday card. So, I lifted this card:


And here is what I came up with just changed the direction of the card:

Challenge #6: Lift A July Secret Sister
Here is the Inspiration from Teresa #6857
Here a quick card I made up. I should have made my pinwheel smaller. I definitely want to try this again!

Challenge #18: Lift the Last Friend on Your Friend's List
Here is my inspiration from Cheryl #002 the last friend on my list at the time of the challenge!

Here is mine:

Challenge #21: Comment Contest This is a game that will have a winner just by commenting on everyone's projects!

Challe
nge #23: Lift a Lead I AM HOSTING THIS ONE!
Here is the Lead Lift I used, from Angela #009

Here is my Lift:

Challenge #24: Lift a Valentine I AM HOSTING THIS ONE!Here is the page from Candy I was asked to lift:

Here is my Lift:

Challenge #25: Lift a Sketch I AM HOSTING THIS ONE!
Here is Shannon White's Sketch:

I turned the sketch so my pic would fit! Here is what I came up with:

Challenge #26: BINGO This is a on-going game. After submitting your 20 words out of a choice of 40. Waiting for your words all to be called to be the winner!

Challenge #31: ABC Game This is a game online.

1 comment:

  1. I am just stopping by to let you know that I added you to the list of Fiskateer Bloggers on my site. I hope to see you around sometime. Kat

    ReplyDelete