Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week One

I saw this on Faye's Crafti Corner blog and thought it is something I need to remind myself of. Since, there is no time like the present and I started my blog in the beginning of this year. I am going to start my Gratitude Week List mid-year. So, here is my first week!
Gratitude-Mid-year: Week One:
Sunday August 7th - I am grateful that my daughter loves to help me cook. Today was Pancakes and Baked Ziti!
Monday August 8th - I am grateful for the phone call my husband received to go to work!
Tuesday August 9th - I am grateful that I have healthy active kids.
Wednesday August 10th - I am grateful for a break in the weather. The natives are getting restless!
Thursday  August 11th - I am grateful to have a space to call my own.
Friday August 12th - I am grateful for another opportunity offered to my husband!
Saturday August 13th - I am grateful for fresh Fish N' Chips and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment