Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Seven

Gratitude-Mid-year: Week Seven:
Sunday September 18th - I am grateful for my son's 2nd year of life. He is 2 today and it is beautiful weather too!
Monday September 19th - I am grateful for movement! I got it tonight during my first Zumba class!
Tuesday September 20th - I am grateful for meeting mom's at the play group today and a fun cooking class with Becky!
Wednesday September 21st - I am grateful for another round of Zumba!
Thursday September 22nd - I am grateful for meeting another scrappy friend.
Friday September 23th - I am grateful friendships made!
Saturday September 24th - I am grateful BBBAA passing out medals tonight and the happiness it gave my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment