Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Ten


Sunday October 9th - I am grateful for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at the Kavanagh's cabin!
Monday October 10th - I am grateful for organization. Kids clothes are all done now on to mine!
Tuesday October 11th - I am grateful for the Playgroup and Becky's excitement in a new friend! 
Wednesday October 12th - I am grateful for my children's sense and enjoyment in exploring!
Thursday October 13th -  I am grateful for hand me downs and friends with kids a little older!
Friday October 14th - I am grateful for my daughter's first playdate and it's my Birthday!
Saturday October 15th - I am grateful for a great furniture fine that works!

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful gratitude list!
    I just wanted to say that I checked out your blog and it rocks! Love your handmade sketches too! Hugs,
    ~Amarilys

    ReplyDelete