Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Day to ME! Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, Today is my Birthday!
So, I wish I had some projects to share with you. I have working on quite a bit lately!
Some need those finishing touches....dates, title, journaling BUT I will have them up soon!
I starting doing some sketches of my Pages, LO and cards. So, keep your eyes open for their postings.
I have also been working on my Design Team things so they are a secret for now! I will link them when they get posted!

I have a retreat coming up and been slowly getting "kits" together for that....of course trying not to dig into them on my weekly scrap nights are hard.
Well, enough for now! Hope you enjoy the my birthday, today!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great one!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mish! I hope you had a fabulous day!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the help as well as for helping me personally learn 4 important
    lessons which help to steer me personally (yet others) along.

    ReplyDelete