Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Nineteen

Sunday December 25th - I am grateful Santa was able to get everything done!

Monday December 26th - I am grateful that the kids enjoyed what Santa brought them!
Tuesday December 27th - I am grateful that we have so much to eat and plans to eat more! Not sure if my stomach fills the same!
Wednesday December 28th - I am grateful for another family dinner.
Thursday December 29th - I am grateful for a save trip a 3rd way across the island! 
Friday December 30th - I am grateful for our healthy 10 week old pup.
Saturday December 31th - I am grateful for restored power by 11:15pm and a bunch of firework displays surrounding us!

No comments:

Post a Comment