Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 Days of Valentine's - Day 1

So, I was over on the Disney Family Site and saw the topic "14 Days of Disney Valentine Crafts & Recipes"
Here is the link. Family.go.com/disney

I thought that would be fun to do a 
14 day series of Valentine Themed Crafts 
and if I get into it some recipes too!
My daughter calls Valentine's Day 
"Valentine Heart" 

I have to say, I have been slacking on working on my Valentine's pages and every few V-day I miss a card or two here and there!

NOW, since my husband's birthday is today I need to get his card finished before he gets home!

Coming later today or tomorrow...postings of his card and my Day 1 post of "14 days of Valentine's"

Hubby's Birthday Card

Used CTMH Catch of the Day, Playful Alphabet, Playful Numbers & Bingo Alphabet Stamp Sets
CTMH Outdoor Denim & Garden Green Inks
Scrap Papers & Translucent ShimmerVellum
******************************
 Non-Traditional Valentine

CTMH Holiday Red Ink, Staz-On Jet Black & Brilliance Galaxy Gold Pigment Ink
CTMH Tailor-Made & Grown with Love Stamp Sets
Mini POP tape - Vital Statistics
a piece of an old pattern
****************************
I got sidetracked on the weekend and I got a Design Team call for Valentine Themed projects! So, I will have to hold off showing mine until they post over a If It's Groovy. BUT will have the rest of 14 Days of Valentine's up as soon as they post!

No comments:

Post a Comment