Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Question For You?

Question for you: How do you store your pages? 
I have a binder of Work In Progress/Pages Half Done(PHD)
Then I have albums for each kiddo, hubby, me, dogs, house and cars, shows/theater events, vacations/trips....
Also, Family albums: my side & his side have an album each....Then the niece/nephew for my BIL/SIL, Nephews for my BIL/SIL.
It's when I get to Holidays and both kids are in there...I started just going chronologically as a Our Family Album. Instead of making two layouts for each kid's album.
Love to hear what you all do?

1 comment:

  1. I have one album for pages about my husband and me (anniversary layouts, for example). Everything else goes chronologically into an album. When it gets full, I start another.

    ReplyDelete