Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I broke out my Sewing Machine!

My Mom got me a new sewing machine for my birthday......not sure how long ago!
Anyway, Mom was the last to use it...back in May while she was visiting!

So, this week Fiskateers are having their Fiskateer Games going along with the Olympics!
This week is sewing challenges.
 Here is the first challenge I completed:
I created this by Upcycling from one of my daughter's dresses. Back during the If It's Groovy Birthday Blog Hop I used some of the fabric from the dress to create a pin cushion. Pictured below:


Had to show the label ... it's an exclusive Mary-Kate and Ashley! haha

Even opened up a Button Cover Kit I had the package for over a 1 1/2 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment