Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Fiskateer Games: Cardmaking Event


Week #3 of The Fiskateer Games!

Cardmaking Event: Challenge #1: Create a card with a peek through element. (i.e. use punches to create a window in the front of the card).


Cardmaking Event: Challenge #2: Create a card with a decorative edge (i.e. use deco scissors, pinking shears, add punched pieces for a unique border, or even border punches).



Cardmaking Event: Challenge #3: Create a card with a unique shape (i.e. butterfly, star, circle, animal, heart, funky folded, etc.)



Cardmaking Event: Challenge #4: Create a card that incorporates ssome sort of interactive element (think: slider, pop-up, seek 'n find for children, etc.)
Fishing Stories Spinner Card


No comments:

Post a Comment