Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Paper Secrets SYAO Round 2 - Week #39

39th Layout Done!
I have to say if I wasn't pushed with these challenges each week. I think my vacation photos would still be sitting in a pile!
Used: some type of cork, 7 + Patterned Papers, Burlap, Rub-ons on my photos
Techniques: Machine Stitching

 Burlap, Machine Stitching and a few of those Patterned Papers

Burlap, Machine Stitching, Cork and Rub-on that did go well!

Machine Stitching, Cork, some of those 7+ Patterned Papers and a so-so Rub-on!


I  don't know if anyone else has experienced the love hate relationship with Rub-ons, but this was one of those experiences. Not sure if it was because the photos were glossy or what. All were from the same set an some came out fine while others just stunk!

The Best out of 3 rub-ons I used!

Finally, Here is my full page from our trip to Arkansas back in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment