Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day

Over on Fiskateers we are celebrating with an Online Crop Challenge.
Here are a few I have finish so far:


WCD - All Shaped Up - Create a card in a shape other than a square or rectangle.
WCD - Ribbons and Bows - Oh my - Create a card using at least one ribbon and one bow.
It came out good enough for a kid's birthday card!

 WCD Challenge - BOO to You! - Create a Halloween card!

For a Birthday party my daughter is going to at the movies: Hotel Transylvania

WCD Challenge - It's a Match - Create a card along with a matching envelope!

 WCD Challenge - It's the Tiny Things - Create a "Thinking of You" Card that's all about featuring the tiny things (i.e glitter, mini brads, tiny punched pieces, seed beads, etc.)




2 comments:

  1. Great effort and post by you. i like the birthday card as i am going to celebrate my kids birthday party Boca Raton. I hope to celebrate it in the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards you have shared..How about Gift Card envelopes for it.

    ReplyDelete