Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cookbooking: Family Dinner


Cookbooking is something that really captures family life. 
Back in NJ, we would get together with my side of family around holidays, birthdays and for Summer BBQs. 
Since coming to Newfoundland, we get together for "Family Dinner" which can vary from almost every Sunday to once a month. I wanted to capture my turn, "Mexican Themed" This page is the 1st page in a series; back in August you may have seen the next page on If It's Groovy's Junk Drawer Challenge: Titled "Making Guacamole"

For my Family Dinner page I used Making Memories Epoxy Alphas & Close to my Heart Atomic Caps/Lower Alpha Stamp Set inked with Barn Red. Cropped all my photos in tight and fussy cut the finished chili picture. I used all the papers from a pad by GCD Studios with the exception of White Cardstock. I used the From the Kitchen Cricut cartridge to make my pot/crockpot shaped journaling menu on the cardstock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment