Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hug-A-Bear Day

So, over on If It's Groovy....we were asked to Hug a bear!
I have been meaning to HUG-A-BEAR for a while. Not we are on the road heading to NJ.
Of Course, I forgot to get that picture.
My daughter and I got the chance. We made a pit stop at a Wal-Mart and my daughter spotted this bear with a tag on him. It actually reminded me that I needed the photo, too!
Well, we won a 10x10 mounted photo from Wal-Mart. I didn't know they did this...not sure if all Wal-Mart Stores do, BUT the ones in Newfoundland do!

Just in case my photo didn't make it to If It's Groovy in time....Here it is!

My 5 year old did a pretty good job using my phone to take the picture...it only took two shots.


I tried to crop out the background not much luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment