Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Serendipity Squares - 1st Christmas

My "1st Christmas - Tristan & Gerry 1972" Layout is up over at If It's Groovy. Head over and check it what we have been up too!

I have been holding on to the original photos of my husband's childhood for awhile and finally got the chance to get them scanned and printed. These photos were from his 1st Christmas.

Since the stuffed puppy and the boys pants were plaid in the photo, it reminded me of a patchwork quilt which gave way to the Serendipity Squares. I use a mix of Christmas Papers I had that could be cut into 1" Squares. In a somewhat random matter I placed them around the photos as the mat/background. Added some chipboard embellishments and some mini alphas for the boy's names and date.

No comments:

Post a Comment