Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Luke's 3rd! IIG: Make your own background paper

The last Challenge for Paper Secrets I used one of the photos from my son's 3rd Birthday photo shoot that didn't make it on this layout. Here is the link to the blog post if you missed it: http://scrapbookingsos.blogspot.ca/2012/12/paper-secrets-syao-round-2-week-44.html.

Here is the 1st page I did for IIG Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge.

When I first thought I completed this page. I didn't have the journaling on the Black Cardstock. I am glad I added it because even though it is his 3rd Birthday pictures. AND he does clean up well! It really shows how children are made to look so sweet....He can be a handful!

Without the Journaling:

I used well over a dozen different stamp sets to complete this background paper.

Here is a close-up of the Top Left-Title:

Top Right:

Bottom Right:

Bottom Left:

No comments:

Post a Comment