Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa Lists, Sears WishBook and the Season


Since my kids are slowly moving away from TV Shows that are on Disney, Nick Jr. and Treehouse (Canadian version of Sprout). They have been seeing all those TV ads from this toy or that toy. So I have been hearing, "I want that" or "That's so cool! Can you get me that!" I hear myself saying, "You should ask Santa." more often.
This year was the 1st year I noticed that Sears still has a WishBook still. It has been at least 15 years since I seen one.


My has their wishlist grown for my two. I took some of them looking at the Sears Wishbook too!


So, as a cute and fun Santa List I took a picture using the opposite side of one of those over the door coloring rolls.


BUT you will have to wait to see them on a page in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment