Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Paper Secrets SYAO - Round 2 - Week #50

Here is this week's challenge and another layout done towards my Brother and Sister-In-Law's Wedding Album!
There is no title because I needed to find out more details about these photos. I wasn't there to take a stab at it!

2 Page Layout - This Week!
Used: 3+ Handmade Banners, 7+ Printed Papers, Paint & All 3 - Rick-Rack, 5+ Buttons & Staples
Techniques: 3+ Different Border Punches & Distressing

Handmade Banner, Staples and Edge Distressing

Page 1:
2 of the Handmade Banners, Staples, Rick-Rack, 7+ Printed Papers, 3 Border Punches, 3 of the Buttons, Edge and Ink Distressing


Page 2:
1 of the Handmade Banners, 3 of the Buttons, Staples, Rick-Rack, 7+ Printed Papers, 3 Border Punches, Paints, Edge and Ink Distressing

 Used Pearlized Paints for the champagne bubbles 


No comments:

Post a Comment