Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Pop's Farm - IIG Challenge Scrap Snob Page

My Scrap Snob Challenge Page is up over on If It's Groovy.
So What is a "Scrap Snob" you ask....Well, Deb over at If It's Groovy gave us the task of using only one Brand for everything on your page.

I used all Close to my Heart(CTMH) products to complete this page.


The papers are from the CTMH Mayberry Collection. Inked Distressed the edges using CTMH Chocolate ink and Fussy cut out the stamped title using CTMH Token Alphabet.



Used CTMH fine tip side of the Chocolate Marker for my journaling. Distressed the CTMH Chocolate Cardstock using CTMH Edge Distresser. Stamped the Month using CTMH Classmate Alphabet and the Date using CTMH Amore Numbers. The Pumpkin/Indian Corn image is from CTMH Thanksgiving stamp that I used the CTMH inks and Blending Pen.



I did use my Sew Easy Tool to mark out my stitching BUT I did use CTMH twine. Picture is from 1976 but the journaled memories are current.

No comments:

Post a Comment