Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Paper Secrets SYAO - Round 2 - Week #54

This week's challenge was a combo from CSI blog Challenge.
Here is what I did:
There is no journaling because I am making the pages for my Brother and Sister-In-Law's Wedding album. Leaving the journaling to them since I was not in Hawaii for the wedding. But inspiration words:  soar, love, reflect would be forthcoming...


We were given this case to found and color combo:
At least 2 elements of evidence used: hearts, flowers, leaves/vines & solid background
At least 1 element of testimony: Document a love story & Add hearts to your journaling spot

Some close ups:



No comments:

Post a Comment