Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

XOXO - Challenge #41 ~ The SuperBet




There was a Superbowl bet made from one team member to another (and then of course, first said member lost…) Everyone on team got to contribute an item to the loser’s list and we came up with this game plan:


Stencil
Lace
Purple
Red & gold
purple washi tape
Lobster/embossed stamping (the lobster was a joke, but some took it seriously — look!
Mist
Distressing
Stitching
Index cards

Here is what I did:




I had a hard time at first...Like what is a Lobster/embossed stamping?
Funny thing is that we have Christmas Lobsters decorations we put out...You know just like the White Lighted Deers!
Lobsters are apart of the family. My Father-In-Law is a fisherman and during the Summer my husband will go out an help him. Of course, with the added bonus of fresh lobsters!

Head on over to XOXO to see what all the DT Members came up with:


So there ya have it – that’s our game plan! You know what to do from here – create a layout or project based on inspiration from one of ours and you’re in the run to spend a month with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment