Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

XOXO DT Challenge #42 - Leftover Valentine

Over on True XOXO Scrapbooking it showing some mushy gushy stuff. My card and layout is up.

My Card for My Sugar....
Since he loves his gummy candies, chocolates, Chocolate bars and coffee cup with a minimum of 3 sugars.
I made my husband this card with a Alphabet stamp set that I have been wanting to use.




Here is a 2 pager. I used a oversized card Becky had made Dad a few Valentine's ago.


Was able to save her hand's traced in crayon.




Pulled out the old Sizzix machine:
used the heart die and tied embroidery floss to the hearts.


and Dot Numbers, which where cut out of Becky's old snow tube that got a hole.  














Even got to use some Alpha Stickers I have had in my stash for some time now!



Head over a check out what the rest of the DT came up with: https://truexoxoscrapbooking.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/challenge-42-leftover-valentine/

No comments:

Post a Comment