Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cruisin


I am so glad I found this dirt road tracks paper. At the time I lived by a bunch of dirt roads. 
Then and still have a brother who was always riding his Quad or Jeep in those dirt roads. Somewhere I knew I had pictures as a kid at my Aunt/Uncle's property riding around on Quads, even knew if I got to dig in Mom's photos there are Go-cart pictures too!
But then I had kids and I still want to do those pages I in-visioned when I bought the paper. Maybe I should say I had a BOY! AND He is DIRT & NOISE!

My nephew out grew his Battery-Operated Jeep so my kids got it! As you can see my niece, who is older than my nephew still enjoys the ride!
Using the dirt road tracks paper I Stamped out my title using Close To My Heart's Postboard Alphas, fussy cut them and attached down the page. Grouped my photos in a tight square, attached to that dirt road tracks paper then cut my mat about a 1/2" all around based on the position of the photos. Inked up the edge in black to match the title. Added the sentiment enjoy the ride and some tracks. Attached my metal charms with brads and cut out some burlap pennants. I attached them with a mini glue dot and added brads to the tops.   


2 comments: