Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Scrap Our Stash DT - Sketch #1 & Mixed Alphas

Over on Scrap Our Stash we were given the challenge to use a Sketch and mixed Alphas from our stash. Here is the link to mine.
I had these pics in a page planner for a while waiting to be scrapped, even had the papers with it...Just never got a feel each time I attempted the page.
So, after using the sketch and my leftover alphas, ta-da!



I used my stash pf "discards" (Alphas I have cut out using my Cricut or Sizzix Dies) You know the letters that you may cut out then not used because either you didn't like the look or needed a bigger/smaller size! I keep them in a plastic pencil case in a cabinet next to my cutting area. Having these "Discards" have came in handy quite a few times!


I used the Capital "F" for the word Fotos, since I loved the cut out and I didn't want to cut out a new letter...the challenge was to use our STASH, right?




Below is the 1 st page I made for her 1st day of Pre-K...still untitled but I loved the photos above too! So wanted to do a 2-pager. Now, I can pull out those mixed alphas I have stashed and add some of those details from the above page.



 Over on Scrap Our Stash you have until March 29th to link up your Challenge.
Click on over...Here is the link for the details: http://scrapourstash.blogspot.ca/2013/03/sketch-with-stash-challenge-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment