Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

XOXO DT Challenge #44 - So Lucky

Aren't we Lucky!!!!

Well after my daughter got St. Patrick's Day stickers last year. She created a truly great work of art. Complete with Leaping Leprechauns, a Little and Big "Taz" like Leprechaun, Stacked Leprechauns, a Clover/Shamrock Patch and her own Rainbow with a Becky Cloud.


Stacked Leprechauns

Leaping Leprechaun, Little/Big Taz & Her Clover/Shamrock Patch

Rainbow with Becky Cloud


Over on True XOXO Scrapbooking we are showing off our Lucky projects.
Head over and see what the rest of the DT has been Lucky with: https://truexoxoscrapbooking.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/challenge-44-so-lucky/

No comments:

Post a Comment