Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Off on a Scrapbooking Retreat for the Weekend

I am excited to meet some new scrappy friends. I will be away for Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!!!!
I hope to get a lot done with 3 full days/2 nights of scrapping.

Will get to see one scrappy friend I met way back November of 2011 at my 1st Retreat I went to in Newfoundland. This will actually be my 2nd Retreat in Newfoundland. This time I am getting pictures!
I have always forgot to get pictures at the crops, expo and retreats in the past. I think I only got picture once! Which I did scrap for my own Scrapbook Album...



I think my whole album might be 3-4 layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment