Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Liftateers Year 4, Week #23

I couldn't wait to get my pictures back from the Photo Studio. We got a family portrait done and as soon as I saw this weeks lift I knew what pics I was using. NOW, it was just finding which tree to cut out!
I ended up going with one from Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge:
After I cut the tree out I loved how the negative cut looked so I used that as my background cardstock and matted a tan paper to the back.

I wanted to add some leaves over top of the cut out leaves in the negative, but the punch I had is too small. SO, I have one that I am going to borrow off a friend OR just cut them out with the Cricut. I am going to add the members of our family tree. Mainly immediate members...in relation to my kiddos! So, that 8 to start with us & Grandma/pa, Nanny/Poppy. I will have to see if there will be enough room to add aunts/uncles & cousins. (11 leaves) 

Of course thinking up the title was simple:
I used Close To My Heart - Token Alphabet Stamps


After I figure out the placement of the leaves. I want to add from the roots. When started dating going up the trunk "Our marriage date" and on the left branch with the two leaves the kids birthdates. 



No comments:

Post a Comment