Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Scrap Our Stash - May Stash Challenge #3

This month over on Scrap Our Stash the May Stash Challenge is up.

Here is mine called:

In the Title I used: Rub-ons - October Afternoon - Cherry Hill Vintage Type & Close To My Heart Pennant Alpha Stamp Set

Other Rub-ons Used: Fancy Pants - Trick or Treat

Going to see if I can get a better shot. I used 3 different Pattern Paper Collections. I had a collection of Holiday Papers from an unknow Manufactcturer, a mat pack from Target & a Paper Pad that has been in my stash forever.....Also used a Adhesive Candy Corn Border from K & Company.
My daughter popping candy from her Trick or Treat endevor as she showed "The Boys" (aka: our dogs) Which turned into The Candy Chase. You can see one of "The Boys" in the bottom corner pic just behind her hand. 

Head over to Scrap Our Stash and check it out a get busy to enter this month's prize.
Here is what you need to do:

Create a layout using 3 or more patterned papers. THREE of your papers must be from different collections.
AND from your stash: Rub ons








No comments:

Post a Comment