Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Scrap Our Stash - Sketch #3 & pre-made flowers

Another page I finished while at the retreat I went to last month.
Here is a page I have been wanting to scrap for awhile now!
I had the apple paper and flocked vine paper pulled out with the pic, but had no spark of inspiration/creativity.

Using a marker in a close matching brown I scribbled across the background paper first. I liked the look of it on the sketch below, but I didn't have any chalks with me.

Found the apple slide mount loved how it looked with the page and theme. So, I used it for my title which I placed on the opposite side as the sketch shows. But that gave me the chance to have a large tag which pulls out under the mat to show my journaling. I added a bird sticker I had.

TIP: If you want to add a sticker such as I did, if you rub baby powder to the exposed sticker back it will cover the glue and allow it to lay against the papers without sticking.


Here is the Sketch we were given:

Remember over at Scrap Our Stash we have a prize up for grabs! Check out the Stash Challenge and Sketch Challenge for two chances to enter to win the prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment