Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Fiskateers Birthday Club Online Crop

I got a late start on this weekend's Birthday Club Online Crop, but I am glad I am getting some of the challenges done! Got to build up my birthday card stash!!!!

Here are the cards/projects I created for the Online Crop:

BCC #1 - Make a card with cake and candle(s) on it. Can be a cupcake, slice of cake or entire cake.

BCC #2 - Make a birthday card using only scraps and your base card. 

BCC #3 - Make a (birthday themed project) for Belated Birthday.

BCC #4 - Make a birthday themed project that is NOT a card or a Layout and use at least on Fisker *tool* other than paper cutters and/or scissors.
Used a Circle lever punch and a hand punch for the hole the fibers go through!




No comments:

Post a Comment