Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Fiskateers Birthday Club Online Crop...cont'd

Here are the rest of the projects I created for the online crop.

BCC #5 - Make a birthday themed project featuring presents.



BCC #6 - With July 4th around the corner make a red, white & blue birthday themed project.


BCC #7 - Challenge was to name your best birthday. The extended weekend trip to Niagara Falls was my favorite. Also, the 1st trip album I completed. Here is a link to a few of those pages. Niagara Falls Butterflies

BCC #8 - Make a birthday themed project using 3 Fiskars tools and Fiskateer scissor colors - orange & green.

BCC # 9 (GAME) - Was a name game for crafting items. Spell out HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a chain like fashion. So, H - Hand Punch then A - Adhesive....etc. Around and around it goes.

BCC #10 - Create a birthday card that incorporates a "peek-through to the inside" element via some sort of window on the front.

 Front of Card (Outside)

Inside

BCC #11 - Create a card the doubles as a gift card holder. I RAN OUT OF TIME! PLUS NOTHING POPPED IN MY MIND, CREATIVITY WISE!

BCC #12 - Make a birthday card for a special male in your life - man or boy!

Used a Platinum Staz-On --- I wanted to go back an add embossing powder to the tires and bike itself. BUT I like the look AND don't want to screw up what I got!
I did stamp the image on a scrap piece that I will have to TRY this technique of adding embossing powder to areas. I have only really tried it before using an outlined stamped image. So I only had to fill in the outline...pretty much like you would coloring.


No comments:

Post a Comment