Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Scrap Our Stash - June Stash Challenge - I heart those Guys! Plus brads...

I found the perfect picture to scrap for those Guys! My son looking out for Dad!
Since the title of this challenge was I Heart those Guys! I found a negative of a heart in my scrap bin and it matched the papers I was using. We didn't have to use a heart but it was a bonus that I love on this page.

I got to use a bunch of rub-ons from my stash too! Used them on the tags and as a frame around the photo. You can read the journaling to understand the connections: 

Fun page and loved that I got it done! My son's scrapbooks are lacking compared to my daughter's!


No comments:

Post a Comment