Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Card Lifters, Year 3 - Week #32, #33 & #34

Week #32
Left the chipboard piece blank until I know what occasion I am going to use the card for!

Week #33 
I used a patterned notecard set I had. I used the old Sizzix Machine to punch out the leaf from the card base and backed it with Chocolate Textured Cardstock. Sanded it a bit and cut out the detail.

                       

Then attached the leaf to the envelope.
Will add a sentiment when I know what occasion I will be using the card! It has a Fall feel to me! May even embellish some more with some buttons & that gold ribbon I used for the Christmas ornament card.

Week #34
Using another card/envelope from that same pack as above.
I made another Fall feeling card! I am actually thinking of making this one my birthday card! My husband has asked me for cards in the past that he can use. So, I told him I might make him some as long as he will write his own sentiments inside! 





No comments:

Post a Comment