Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

More from the weekend retreat...class pic, boys and farm life!

Here is a few more pages I got done on Friday.

OK, enter the theme with this lyric....

Batmaaaaaan! 

Batmaaaaaan! 

Batmaaaaaan! 

Batmaaaaaan! 
Batman! Batman! Batman! 
Batman! Batman! Batman! 
Da da da da da da da da da da da da da!
Batmaaaaaan!




Found the Car & City Border...I think it was on Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge

Enter the Cape Crusader!


The Cape Crusader left to save the city. The class picture found it's way to finally be scrapped.
Becky's Nickname since she was a Baby. When she was Student of the Week in Kindergarten. I had to write a letter about her to share with the class. The class enjoyed the story about her nickname.

Class Pic


Meanwhile Back at the Farm there's hay to be cut and dried.
I needed to finish another page to go with a completed page I did awhile back. 
My Liftateers, Year 4 - Week #31, but never posted it yet....Hmmm...slacking here.
Here is my Liftateers - Week #31

Here some bits to the next page I created at the retreat. Using the CTMH - Just for Boys stamps.
             

Need to add some more stamping maybe that tractor on the first page or a tag. Than it will be finished.

I am still working on farm pages...That's it for Friday!

 A bit of what I started with on Saturday.
Still on the farm. On to turning the hay.
Got to put my newest purchase to use. Close To My Heart Stitching Guide.

Some felt accents and stamping.

Paired up some circle medallions punched with a borrowed circle punch from Maria and a piece of paper given to me from a newbie to the Retreat. 

Page 1 of two-page spread

Next page...
More felt accents and pre-printed chipboard pieces. I added the 100% stamped image from Just for Boys stamp set.
  
Stamped sub-title "Kindred Spirits" from Keyboard Alpha Stamp set and used a Rub-on.

Page 2 Poppy and Luke - the Kindred Spirits

It is a blurry shot and the color looks off..But you get the idea.

That's it for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment